Australia travel guide - 20th edition
20th Edition Nov 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Australia is the unexpected: a place where the world’s oldest cultures share vast ochre plains, stylish laneways and unimaginably blue waters with successive waves of new arrivals from across the globe. Lonely Planet is your passport to Australia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore the flora and fauna of Australia’s myriad collection of national parks, swim the fragile yet spectacular Great Barrier Reef, roam the streets of eclectic Sydney and trendsetting Melbourne; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, Aboriginal Culture, Environment, Food & Wine, Sport, Art Galleries, Winery Touring
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Sydney & New South Wales, Canberra & the ACT, Queensland, Melbourne & Victoria, Tasmania, Adelaide & South Australia, Darwin & the Northern Territory and more.
Leaving before then? find our current edition here.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.