Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips - Coromandel Peninsula Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Coromandel chapter from Lonely Planet’s Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips guidebook.
Meandering coastal roads weave a magical path on this journey around the compact but colourful Coromandel Peninsula. Visit in January for the crimson splash of pohutukawa.
- ride a quirky railway and feast on seafood in Coromandel Town
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- dig yourself a natural sandy spa pool at Hot Water Beach
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore Waihi’s fascinating history of gold-mining
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Thames, Rapaura Water Gardens, Coromandel Town, Colville, Kuaotunu, Whitianga, Hahei, Hot Water Beach, Whangamata, Waihi and Waihi Beach.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.