Around the World Craft & Design Book
1st Edition Jun 2019
This title is called Around the World Craft Projects (North & South America edition) in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Discover, draw and make artefacts from different cultures around the world in this fun and creative activity book – from beautiful Native American dreamcatchers and colourful Hawaiian leis to traditional Russian nesting dolls and carved Maori pendants.
Lonely Planet Kids’ Around the World Craft & Design Book contains a mix of exciting projects that can be made from common household items. Colourful illustrations, photos and fun facts introduce young artists to different cultures and encourage them to create and showcase their unique designs.
- Designing your own woollen mochilas bag from Venezuela
- Carving a Welsh ‘lovespoon’ for someone special
- Building and playing a djembe drum from Mali
- Painting a beautiful pysanka egg from Ukraine
- Decorating a wau kite inspired by Malaysian design
- Making an Indonesian wayang shadow puppet
- Designing a decorative Nguni shield from southern Africa
- Colouring in a totem pole from British Columbia, Canada
- Adding bright colours to crin dolls from Chile
- Designing your own set of Russian nesting dolls
- Making a Hawaiian lei from tissue paper
-Around the World Colouring Book
-Around the World Fashion Sketchbook
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.