No code necessary. See terms.
Argentina - The Pampas & the Atlantic Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the The Pampas & the Atlantic Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Home to more than a third of the country’s population, this is the nation’s economic powerhouse: these fertile grasslands financed Argentina’s turn-of-the-century golden age and still produce most of the country’s beef.
- go gaucho in San Antonio de Areco, the prettiest town in the pampas
- pack a picnic of locally produced prosciutto and cheese and go for a hike in the hills of Tandil
- soak up the sun and a vibrant cultural scene in Mar del Plata, the ‘Pearl of the Atlantic’
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Northern Pampas, La Plata, Luján, San Antonio de Areco, Southern Pampas, Tandil, Sierra de la Ventana, Parque Provincial Ernesto Tornquist, Santa Rosa, Reserva Provincial Parque Luro, Parque Nacional Lihué Calel, Atlantic Coast, San Clemente del Tuyú, Pinamar, Villa Gesell, Mar del Plata, Necochea and Bahía Blanca.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.