*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Argentina - Salta & the Andean Northwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Salta & the Andean Northwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Argentina’s northwest sits lofty, dry and tough beneath the mighty Andes. Nature works magic here with stone: weird, wonderful, tortured rockscapes are visible throughout.
- wonder at nature’s palette in the Quebrada de Humahuaca
- observe weavers at work in the memorable Valles Calchaquíes
- cleanse your lungs in the crisp mountain air of Tafí del Valle
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Salta & Jujuy Provinces, Salta, Valles Calchaquíes, Cafayate, Quebrada de Cafayate, San Antonio de los Cobres, Salinas Grandes, Jujuy, Las Yungas, Quebrada de Humahuaca, La Quiaca, Yavi, Tucumán & Around, Tafí del Valle and around, Santa María, Amaicha del Valle, Quilmes, Santiago del Estero, Catamarca & La Rioja, Catamarca, Belén, Londres & El Shincal, Western Catamarca, La Rioja, Chilecito and Parque Nacional Talampaya.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.