Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Argentina - Mendoza & the Central Andes (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Mendoza & the Central Andes chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
A long, narrow sliver of desert landscape, the Mendoza region is home to two of Argentina’s claims to fame – the Andes and wine. The city itself is lively and cosmopolitan and the surrounding area boasts hundreds of wineries.
- carve tracks in fresh powder on the world-class slopes of Las Leñas
- grab some wheels and treat yourself to a tour of the wineries in Maipú
- get away from the crowds and into the stunning Valle de Calingasta in Barreal
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mendoza, Cacheuta, Potrerillos, Villavicencio, Uspallata, Los Penitentes, Puente del Inca, Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Las Cuevas & Cristo Redentor, Parque Provincial Volcán Tupungato, San Rafael, Cañón del Atuel & Valle Grande, Malargüe and around, Las Leñas, Ruta Nacional 40, San Juan and around, Valle de Calingasta, San José de Jáchal, Rodeo, San Agustín de Valle Fértil and Parque Provincial Ischigualasto.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.