Argentina - Iguazu Falls & the Northeast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Iguazú Falls & the Northeast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Northeast Argentina is defined by water. Muscular rivers roll through plains that they flood at will, while wetlands support myriad birdlife, caimans and cuddly capybaras. The peaceful Río Iguazú dissolves in fury and power in the planet’s most awe-inspiring waterfalls.
- drop your jaw in stunned amazement at the beauty and power of the Iguazú Falls
- get personal with the mighty Paraná in livable, lovable Rosario
- coo at the cute capybaras of the Reserva Provincial Esteros del Iberá
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Along the Río Paraná, Rosario, Santa Fe, Paraná, Corrientes, Mercedes, Parque Esteros del Iberá, Along the Río Uruguay, Concepción del Uru-guay, Colón, Parque Nacional El Palmar, Concordia, Paso de los Libres, Misiones, Posadas, San Ignacio, Santa Ana & Loreto, Saltos del Moconá, Iguazú Falls, Puerto Iguazú, Parque Nacional Iguazú, Parque Nacional do Iguaçu (Brazil), Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil), The Gran Chaco, Resisten-cia, Juan José Castelli.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.