Argentina - Cordoba & the Central Sierras (PDF Chapter)
This is the Córdoba & the Central Sierras chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Argentina’s second city is bursting with life. Home to seven major universities, Córdoba has a young population that ensures an excellent nightlife and a vibrant cultural scene. Córdoba also boasts a fascinating history.
- lap up the culture and wander the gorgeous streets of Argentina’s second-largest city, Córdoba
- capilla del Monte Checking out the UFO-sighting hot spots
- san Marcos Sierras Soaking up the hippie vibe at this leafy dirt-road outpost
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Córdoba, The Central Sierras, La Cumbre, San Mar-cos Sierras, Capilla del Monte, Jesús María, Estancia Santa Catalina, Alta Gracia, Villa General Belgrano, La Cumbrecita, Parque Nacional Quebrada del Condorito, Mina Clavero, San Luis & Around, Merlo, Parque Nacional Sierra de las Quijadas, Valle de las Sierras Puntanas, Carolina, Papagayos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation