Argentina - Cordoba & the Central Sierras (PDF Chapter)
This is the Córdoba & the Central Sierras chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Argentina’s second city is bursting with life. Home to not one but seven major universities, Córdoba has a young population that ensures an excellent nightlife and a healthy cultural scene.
- lap up the culture and wander the gorgeous streets of the stately city of Córdoba
- check out ancient caves, rock art and stunning scenery around Carolina
- get high with the paragliding fanatics at La Cumbre
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Córdoba, The Central Sierras, Cosquín, La Cumbre, San Marcos Sierras, Jesús María, Alta Gracia, Villa General Belgrano, La Cumbrecita, Parque Nacional Quebrada del Condorito, Mina Clavero, San Luis & Around, Merlo, San Luis, Balde, Parque Nacional Sierra de las Quijadas, Valle de las Sierras Puntanas and Valle de Conlara.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.