*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Argentina - Cordoba & the Central Sierras (PDF Chapter)
This is the Córdoba & the Central Sierras chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Argentina’s second city is bursting with life. Home to not one but seven major universities, Córdoba has a young population that ensures an excellent nightlife and a healthy cultural scene.
- lap up the culture and wander the gorgeous streets of the stately city of Córdoba
- check out ancient caves, rock art and stunning scenery around Carolina
- get high with the paragliding fanatics at La Cumbre
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Córdoba, The Central Sierras, Cosquín, La Cumbre, San Marcos Sierras, Jesús María, Alta Gracia, Villa General Belgrano, La Cumbrecita, Parque Nacional Quebrada del Condorito, Mina Clavero, San Luis & Around, Merlo, San Luis, Balde, Parque Nacional Sierra de las Quijadas, Valle de las Sierras Puntanas and Valle de Conlara.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Chile & Easter Island - Understand Chile & Easter Island and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)