Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Argentina - Buenos Aires (PDF Chapter)
This is the Buenos Aires chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Whip together a beautiful metropolis with gourmet cuisine, awesome shopping and frenzied nightlife – and you get Buenos Aires. BA is cosmopolitan, seductive, emotional, frustrating and chock-full of attitude, and there’s no other place like it in the world.
- meander through narrow lanes lined with elaborate mausoleums in the Cementerio de la Recoleta
- experience the sensual and melancholy tango at an authentic milonga, such as La Cate-dral
- brave the crowds to embrace the excitement of a fútbol game at La Bombonera Stadium
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Buenos Aires.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.