*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Argentina - Buenos Aires (PDF Chapter)
This is the Buenos Aires chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Whip together a beautiful metropolis with gourmet cuisine, awesome shopping and frenzied nightlife – and you get Buenos Aires. BA is cosmopolitan, seductive, emotional, frustrating and chock-full of attitude, and there’s no other place like it in the world.
- commune with BA’s rich and famous dead at Cementerio de la Recoleta
- absorb some history and see the presidential offices at Plaza de Mayo
- check out the very popular Sunday antiques at Plaza Dorrego in San Telmo
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, and Tigre & the Delta.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.