*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Argentina - Bariloche & the Lake District (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bariloche & the Lake District chapter from Lonely Planet’s Argentina guidebook.
Home to some of the country’s most spectacular scenery, the Lake District is one of Argentina’s prime tourist destinations. Come to ski, fish, climb, trek and bask in the cool, fresh landscapes created by the huge forests and glacier-fed lakes.
- drive the Ruta de los Siete Lagos, aka RN 40, a breathtaking road winding between alpine lakes and pehuén forests
- soak your worries away in a bubbling mud bath in the thermal resort town of Copahue
- base yourself in Bariloche for fun mountain adventures
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bariloche, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, El Bolsón and around, Villa la Angostura, Villa Traful, San Martín de los Andes, Cerro Chapelco, Parque Nacional Lanín, Junín de los Andes, Aluminé, Villa Pehuenia, Caviahue, Copahue, Chos Malal, North along the Ruta Nacional 40, Zapala, Parque Nacional Laguna Blanca and Neuquén.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.