Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Andalucia - Understand Andalucia & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
All the info you need on everything from history, Andalucían delicacies, flamenco music and dancing and what to expect from a bullfight to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on bullfighting in Andalucía
- info on the Andalucían arts scene
- full coverage of tapas, olive oil and other local delicacies
- details on national parks and wildlife
Coverage includes: Understand Andalucía, Andalucía Today, The People, Population, History - from Andalucía’s earliest innovators to the new democracy, Andalucian Architecture - from Moorish to Modern, Landscape and Wildlife, Flamenco basics; music and history, Andalucian Arts, Bullfighting, Andalucian Kitchen, Jamón, Tapas, Olive oil, Sherry, Directory A-Z, Transport, Language and Glossary.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.