Andalucia - Understand Andalucia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Andalucía Today, History, Andalucian Architecture, Landscape & Wildlife, Arts & Culture, Bullfighting, Directory A–Z, Transport and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Andalucía guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, architecture, arts and culture, to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, LGBTIQ travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown of Andalucía’s historically and culturally significant art scene
- info on the history behind Andalucía’s unique architectural combinations
- full coverage of Andalucian national parks and environmental-protection program
- details on the controversial activity of bullfighting
Coverage includes: Andalucía Today, History - from Andalucia’s Early Innovators to the New Democracy, Andalucian Architecture, Landscape & Wildlife, Arts & Culture, Bullfighting, Directory A–Z, Transport and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation