Andalucia - Sevilla Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sevilla Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Andalucía guidebook.
Sevilla province boasts some of Andalucía’s greatest hits and least-known treasures. Seville, a heady riverside metropolis famed for its artistic and architectural riches, flamenco clubs and teeming tapas bars, provides a fabulous introduction to the region.
- revel in the astonishing Mudéjar decor of Seville’s royal palace complex at Real Alcázar
- admire artistic masterpieces at the world’s largest Gothic cathedral
- contemplate paintings by Seville’s Golden Age maestro Diego Velázquez
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Seville & around, Santiponce, La Campiña, Carmona, Osuna, Écija, Parque Natural Sierra Norte de Sevilla, Cazalla de la Sierra, Constantina, El Pedroso.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation