*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Andalucia - Malaga Province (PDF Chapter)
The city’s museums and edgy urban art scene are well matched by the chic dining choices and one of the most stylish (and expensive) shopping streets in Spain. Beyond, you’ll find the breathtaking mountains of La Axarquía and tourist-driven Costa del Sol.
- embark on an art trail visiting world-class museums in Málaga
- follow the polka dots to the Feria de Málaga, the province’s top annual fiesta
- marvel at the architectural gems in the old centre of Antequera
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Málaga & around, Costa del Sol, Torremolinos, Benalmádena, Fuengirola, Marbella, Estepona, Mijas, Ronda, Serranía de Ronda, Ardales, El Chorro, Antequera, Paraje Natural Torcal de Antequera, Laguna de Fuente de Piedra, La Axarquía and Nerja
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.