Andalucia - Malaga Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Málaga Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Andalucía guidebook.
Revitalised Málaga is the Andalucian city everyone is talking about, with its 30-odd museums, edgy urban art scene and contemporary-chic dining choices. The rest of the province is also fascinatingly diverse, from mythical mountains to coastal razzle-dazzle and pueblo blancos.
- take a trip from Picasso to modern graffiti in Málaga, Spain’s ever-evolving art city extraordinaire
- follow a narrow 100m-high path through the jaws of El Chorro gorge
- delve into a surreal subterranean world of stalagmites and stalactites beneath the tourist bustle of Nerja
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Málaga, Costa del Sol, Torremolinos & Benalmádena, Fuengirola, Mijas, Marbella, Estepona, Ronda & around, El Chorro, Antequera, Paraje Natural Torcal de Antequera, Laguna de Fuente de Piedra, La Axarquía, Nerja.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.