*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Andalucia - Jaen Province (PDF Chapter)
This relatively little-visited province is a magical combination of culture, nature, history and good food. There are endless lines of pale-green olive trees in Jaén, and beyond the towns and olive groves, Jaén has wonderful mountain country.
- indulge the senses with the inspired architecture and food of Úbeda
- walk the green valleys and craggy mountains of the Parque Natural Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas
- investigate the tangle of stone lanes lined with beautiful buildings in Unesco World Heritage-listed old Baeza
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Jaén & around, Desfiladero de Despeñaperros, Santa Elena, Parque Natural Sierra de Andújar, Baeza, Úbeda, Cazorla, Parque Natural Sierras de Cazorla and Segura y Las Villas.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.