Andalucia - Jaen Province (PDF Chapter)
This relatively little-visited province is a magical combination of culture, nature, history and good food. There are endless lines of pale-green olive trees in Jaén, and beyond the towns and olive groves, Jaén has wonderful mountain country.
- indulge the senses with the inspired architecture and food of Úbeda
- walk the green valleys and craggy mountains of the Parque Natural Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas
- investigate the tangle of stone lanes lined with beautiful buildings in Unesco World Heritage-listed old Baeza
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Jaén & around, Desfiladero de Despeñaperros, Santa Elena, Parque Natural Sierra de Andújar, Baeza, Úbeda, Cazorla, Parque Natural Sierras de Cazorla and Segura y Las Villas.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.