Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Andalucia - Granada Province (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Here is a city of contrast, with bohemian bars beside teahouses, and stately homes with backstreets splattered with street art. Further afield, find high peaks for skiing in Sierra Nevada and massive canyons and traditional villages in Las Alpujarras.
- discover that all the legends, rumours and hyperbole are true at Alhambra
- admire the golden majesty of the Basilica San Juan de Dios in Granada
- hike from village to village amid the dramatic canyons and steep-sided valleys of Las Alpujarras
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Granada, La Vega, El Altiplano, Guadix, Sierra Nevada, Las Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada, Las Alpujarras, Costa Tropical, Salobreña, Almuñécar and La Herradura.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.