Andalucia - Granada Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Granada Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Andalucía guidebook.
Nowhere encapsulates the exotic drama of Andalucía’s past to more gripping effect than Granada. The capital is home to Spain’s single greatest Islamic building, the Alhambra, and it retains a distinct Moorish air.
- bask in the majesty of Spain’s most spectacular monument, the Alhambra
- snap those sunset shots of the Alhambra from a viewing balcony in Granada’s atmospheric Albayzín district
- hike through the villages and canyons of the Sierra Nevada’s southern slopes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Granada, La Vega & El Altiplano, Guadix, Sierra Nevada, Los Cahorros, Pradollano, Mulhacén & Veleta, Las Alpujarras, Lanjarón, Órgiva, Barranco de Poqueira, La Tahá, Trevélez, Costa Tropical, Salobreña, Almuñécar & La Herradura.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.