*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Andalucia - Cordoba Province (PDF Chapter)
You’ll find historical and architectural interest, good food, wine and gardens here, plus a rolling expanse of protected forests, remote villages and ruined castles in Suerra Morena and olive trees and grapevines, caves and canyons in Sierras Subbéticas.
- discover the marvellous Mezquita and other reminders of Al-Andalus’ three-cultures golden age in colourful Córdoba
- explore the mountains, valleys and caves of the Parque Natural Sierras Subbéticas
- imbibe sweet Montilla wines, especially on a winery tour in Montilla itself
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Córdoba, Southern Córdoba Province, Baena, Parque Natural Sierras Subbéticas, Western Córdoba Province, Almodóvar del Río and Parque Natural Sierra de Hornachuelos.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.