Andalucia - Cordoba Province (PDF Chapter)
You’ll find historical and architectural interest, good food, wine and gardens here, plus a rolling expanse of protected forests, remote villages and ruined castles in Suerra Morena and olive trees and grapevines, caves and canyons in Sierras Subbéticas.
- discover the marvellous Mezquita and other reminders of Al-Andalus’ three-cultures golden age in colourful Córdoba
- explore the mountains, valleys and caves of the Parque Natural Sierras Subbéticas
- imbibe sweet Montilla wines, especially on a winery tour in Montilla itself
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Córdoba, Southern Córdoba Province, Baena, Parque Natural Sierras Subbéticas, Western Córdoba Province, Almodóvar del Río and Parque Natural Sierra de Hornachuelos.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.