Andalucia - Cordoba Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Córdoba Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Andalucía guidebook.
The historic city of Córdoba is the main draw of its namesake province. Remnants of the illustrious Caliphate of Córdoba, hold immense historical and architectural interest, and the city around them is full of good food, wine, music and museums, and charming old-fashioned streets, plazas and patios.
- discover the marvellous Mezquita and much more in this fascinatingly historic but also buzzing contemporary city
- explore the mountains, valleys and caves of a picturesque hill-country region
- take in Zuheros, a charming white village with a craggy canyon backdrop, good walks and a perfectly perched castle
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Córdoba, Baena, Parque Natural Sierras Subbéticas, Parque Natural Sierra de Hornachuelos.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.