Andalucia - Cadiz Province & Gibraltar (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cádiz Province & Gibraltar chapter from Lonely Planet’s Andalucía guidebook.
If you had to pick just one region to attempt to explain Andalucía in its full, complex beauty, it’d probably be Cádiz. Across Spain’s southernmost province are craggy mountains, olive trees, festivals galore, the font of Andalucian horse culture, and a blond-sand coastline.
- soak up the kitesurfing, wind-surfing and beach-lazing scenes at Tarifa
- unravel a fashionable world of flamenco, horses, sherry and bodegas
- travel through 3000 years of history as you wander Cádiz’ sea-encircled old city
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cádiz & around, the Sherry Triangle, Jerez de la Frontera, El Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Arcos de la Frontera, Grazalema, Zahara de la Sierra, Parque Natural Sierra de Grazalema, Olvera, Vejer de la Frontera, Los Caños de Meca, Zahara de los Atunes, Tarifa, Bolonia, Parque Natural Los Alcornocales, Gibraltar.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.