Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Andalucia - Almeria Province (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
With perfect weather (3000 hours of sunshine a year), Almería has all terrains covered: stunning coastlines (beaches and volcanic), Sorbas caves to explore, stark desert in Tabernas plus the lush green, mountainous Los Vélez region.
- kick back on the rugged sandy beaches of the Parque Natural de Cabo de Gata-Níjar
- enjoy the great tapas bars, museums and historic monuments of Almería
- go underground in the otherworldly Cuevas de Sorbas, a fascinating cave complex
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Almería & around, Desierto de Tabernas, Níjar, Las Alpujarras de Almería, Laujar de Andarax, Costa de Almería, Parque Natural de Cabo de Gata-Níjar, Mojácar and Los Vélez.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.