Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Amsterdam - Southern Canal Ring (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Southern Canal Ring chapter from Lonely Planet’s Amsterdam guidebook.
The Southern Canal Ring spans the area from the radial Leidsegracht in the west to the Am-stel in the east. Packed with museums, restaurants, cafes, shops and miles of gorgeous canals, the district deserves at least a day to explore.
- goggle at blockbuster exhibitions drawn from the treasures at the original St Petersburg museum, at Hermitage Amsterdam
- amble along the Golden Bend, a stretch of canal-side property that practically purrs with Golden Age elegance, and imagine which house you would choose if you could
- enjoy romantic ahhs on Reguliersgracht, the so-called ‘canal of seven bridges’, and see how many of them you can spot at once
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.