Amsterdam travel guide - 12th edition
12th Edition May 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Golden Age canals lined by tilting gabled buildings are the backdrop for Amsterdam’s treasure-packed museums, vintage shops and creative drinking, dining and design scenes. Lonely Planet is your passport to Amsterdam, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning ad-vice
Browse treasures in the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, linger over a drink in a cosy brown café, or explore vintage shops in the lanes of Jordaan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Austria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Amsterdam Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, painting, design, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 34 colour maps
Coverage includes: Medieval Centre, Red Light District, Nieuwmarkt, Plantage, Eastern Islands, Jordaan, Vondelpark, De Pijp, Oosterpark & East of the Amstel, Amsterdam Noord, and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.