*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Amalfi Coast Road Trips - Southern Larder Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southern Larder chapter from Lonely Planet’s Amalfi Coast Road Trips guidebook.
From the Amalfi Coast to Paestum, this trip packs in both jaw-dropping natural beauty and mouth-watering cuisine built on fresh fish, sun-kissed veggies and the world’s finest mozzarella.
- sip limoncello liqueur in the civilised resort town of Sorrento
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in Greek ruins and the world’s best mozzarella in Paestum
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- seek out the best coastal food festivals
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Sorrento, Vico Equense, Pimonte, Agerola, Bomerano, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi, Cetara, Salerno, Paestum, The Amalfi Coast, Positano, Praiano, Furore, Ravello, Minori, Vietri sul Mare, Agropoli, Cilento Coast and Italy Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.