Amalfi Coast Road Trips - Cilento Coastal Trail Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cilento Coastal Trail chapter from Lonely Planet’s Amalfi Coast Road Trips guidebook.
Following the wild and rugged coastline of the Cilento peninsula, this trip takes in pristine beaches, fascinating hilltop towns, ancient Greek ruins, atmospheric fishing villages and exquisite local seafood.
- lose yourself in Pisciotta, a quirky hilltop labyrinth with dizzying views
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- relax on your own stretch of sand in laid-back Palinuro
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore the serene Unesco World Heritage–listed temples of Paestum
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Paestum, Agropoli, Santa Maria di Castellabate, Castellabate, Acciaroli, Pioppi, Vella, Pisciotta, Palinuro, San Giovanni a Piro, Sapri, The Amalfi Coast, Positano, Praiano, Furore, Amalfi, Ravello, Minori, Cetara, Vietri sul Mare, Salerno, Cilento Coast and Italy Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.