Amalfi Coast Road Trips - Amalfi Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Amalfi Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Amalfi Coast Road Trips guidebook.
Deemed by Unesco to be an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape, the Amalfi Coast is a beguiling combination of great beauty and gripping drama.
- explore the vertiginous streets of dramatic Positano
- watch the sun set on a dreamy walk in Praiano
- take in the romantic, otherworldly atmosphere of Ravello
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Positano, Praiano, Marina di Furore, Amalfi, Ravello, Minori, Cetara, Vietri sul Mare.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation