Africa - Victoria Falls (PDF Chapter)
This is the Victoria Falls chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Victoria Falls is one of Earth’s great spectacles. View the raging mile-long curtain of water from a helicopter or peek precariously over its edge from Devil’s Pools; the sheer power and force of the falls simply does not disappoint.
- take in the full force of the falls with unobstructed views in Victoria Falls National Park
- experience the Devil’s Pool, the world’s most extreme infinity pool
- tame Grade-5 rapids whitewater rafting the Zambezi
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Activities, Zambia, Livingstone, Zimbabwe and Victoria Falls.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience