Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Understand (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Africa Today, History, Culture, African Music, Environment, Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Behind the Scenes chapters from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, culture, music and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, LGBTI travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Africa’s many cultures, daily life and the arts
- info on Africa’s history, from human origins to the 21st Century
- full coverage of Africa’s stunning wildlife and national parks
- details on the continent’s unique landscapes and environmental challenges
Coverage includes: Africa Today, History, Culture, African Music, Environment, Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Behind the Scenes.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.