Africa - Tunisia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tunisia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Tunisia has enough history, distinct cultures and diverse natural beauty to pack a country many times its size, from its balmy, sand-fringed Mediterranean coast to forests and Saharan sand seas in the south.
- visit Tunis, a cosmopolitan Mediterranean city has a fascinating medina, museum and cultural events
- experience small-town charm in coastal Mahdia
- explore near-perfect beaches and the fascinating cultural mix of Jerba
Coverage includes: Understand Tunisia.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.