*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Africa - Tanzania (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tanzania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Tanzania is the land of safaris, with wildebeest stampeding across the plains, hippos jostling for space in rivers, elephants kicking up dust and chimpanzees swinging through treetops. More than anything, though, it is the people that make a visit memorable.
- marvel at nature’s rhythms in Serengeti National Park
- take in the skyline and wander through narrow alleys in Zanzibar Town
- enjoy sublime views over the enormous Ngorongoro Crater
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar Archipelago, Zanzibar, Pemba, Northeastern Tanzania, Bagamoyo, Tanga, Usambara Mountains, Northern Tanzania, Moshi, Marangu, Mt Kilimanjaro National Park, Arusha, Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park, Lake Victoria, Mwanza, Bukoba, Lake Tanganyika, Kigoma, Gombe National Park, Mahale Mountains National Park, Southern Highlands, Ruaha National Park, Southeastern Tanzania, Selous Game Reserve, Mtwara, Mikindani, Understand Tanzania and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.