Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Sudan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Sudan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Among Sudan’s sweeping hills of sand lie treasures the rest of the world are only just beginning to discover, and visitors invariably agree that the Sudanese are among the friendliest and most hospitable people on earth.
- discover the superb Meroe Pyramids at Sudan’s most striking archaeological site
- dive into Kassala’s exotic markets and scramble around the photogenic Taka Mountains
- sweep away the sandy layers of time and discovering a wealth of Pharaonic ruins, tombs and pyramids in Karima
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Khartoum & around, Begrawiya (Meroe), Naqa & Musawarat es-Suffra, Wadi Halfa, Wawa, Kerma, Dongola, Karima, Kassala, Port Sudan, Suakin, South of Khartoum, Gedaref, Understand Sudan and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.