*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Africa - Somalia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Somalia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
A few decades ago Somalia was a magnet for travellers, but right now the country is still unsafe for foreigners, with its people, places and infrastructure still recovering from over 25 years of brutal civil war.
- explore the fascinating history of Somalia
- understand the culture and environment
Coverage includes: Understand Somalia
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.