No code necessary. See terms.
Africa - Niger (PDF Chapter)
was $0.00 USD
In spite of coups, rebellions and famines, those who have been lucky enough to visit the desert republic of Niger normally return with stories of a warm and generous population living in ancient caravan cities at the edge of the Sahara.
- a spiky summit of a majestic mud mosque overlooks Agadez and the Sahara
- Kouré is home to West Africa’s last wild herd of giraffes
- the sultan’s palace in Zinder tells of a brutal history
Coverage includes: Understand Niger and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.