*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Africa - Niger (PDF Chapter)
In spite of coups, rebellions and famines, those who have been lucky enough to visit the desert republic of Niger normally return with stories of a warm and generous population living in ancient caravan cities at the edge of the Sahara.
- a spiky summit of a majestic mud mosque overlooks Agadez and the Sahara
- Kouré is home to West Africa’s last wild herd of giraffes
- the sultan’s palace in Zinder tells of a brutal history
Coverage includes: Understand Niger and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.