*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Africa - Morocco (PDF Chapter)
This is the Morocco chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
For many travellers Morocco might be just a short hop from Europe, but culturally it’s a much further distance to travel with the full technicolour arrival of Africa and Islam. From the cities to the mountains, it’s a complete sensory overload.
- witness the endless spectacle of Morocco’s most dynamic city, Marrakesh
- lose yourself in the mazelike charms of medieval Fez, replete with sights, sounds and smells
- laze by the sea in Essaouira, Morocco’s coolest and most evocative resort
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mediterranean Coast & the Rif, Tangier, Chefchaouen, Atlantic Coast, Rabat, Casablanca, Essaouira, Agadir, Western Sahara, Dakhla, Imperial Cities & the Middle Atlas, Fez, Meknès, Central Morocco & the High Atlas, Marrakesh, Drâa Valley, Aït Benhaddou, Merzouga & the Dunes, Understand Morocco and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.