Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Libya (PDF Chapter)
was $0.00 USD
This is the Libya chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Libya offers some of the finest Roman and Greek ruins in existence, and some of the most beautiful corners of the Sahara Desert, from seas of sand sheltering palm-fringed lakes to remote massifs adorned with prehistoric rock.
- look out across the Mediterranean from Leptis Magna, one of the world’s best-preserved Roman cities
- explore the whitewashed medina and world-class museum in Tripoli
- visit Ghadames, the Sahara’s most enchanting oasis town with a labyrinth of covered passageways shadowed by palm gardens
Coverage includes: Understand Libya.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.