Africa - Kenya (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kenya chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Kenya is the Africa you always dreamed of: a land of vast savannah, immense herds of wildlife, and peoples with proud traditions rooted in the soil. There’s nowhere better than Kenya to answer the call of the wild.
- experience the savannah, unmatched wildlife and the world’s most fascinating traffic jam in the annual wildebeest migration in Masai Mara National Reserve
- check out the elephants and Kilimanjaro, two of Kenya’s most famous picture-postcard views, in Amboseli National Park
- enjoy the tremendous hikes and jagged peaks that await on Kenya’s highest mountain, Mt Kenya
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nairobi, Southern Rift Valley, Lake Naivasha, Nakuru, Lake Nakuru National Park, Central Highlands & Laikipia, Mt Kenya National Park, Naro Moru, Aberdare National Park, Isiolo, Samburu, Buffalo Springs & Shaba National Reserves, Marsabit, Loyangalani, Lake Turkana, Lake Victoria, Kakamega Forest, Masai Mara National Reserve, Mombasa, Malindi, Watamu, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo West National Park, Tsavo East National Park, Understand Kenya and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.