*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Africa - Ghana (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ghana chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
With its welcoming beaches, gorgeous hinterland, rich culture, vibrant cities, diverse wildlife, easy transport and affable inhabitants, Ghana is one of Africa’s great success stories and is suffused with the most incredible energy.
- gain a chilling insight into the history of the slave trade at Cape Coast Castle
- hike, climb waterfalls and swim in Volta, the former German Togoland, in Ghana’s east
- join a safari in Mole National Park for some close-up encounters with herds of elephants
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Accra, Volta Region, Amedzofe, Tafi Atome & Tafi Abuipe, Wli Falls, Kokrobite, Anomabu, Cape Coast, Kakum National Park, Elmina, Takoradi, Axim, Busua, Akwidaa & Cape Three Points, Kumasi, Lake Bosumtwe & Abono, Tamale, Mole National Park, Bolgatanga, Wa, Understand Ghana and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.