Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Equatorial Guinea (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Equatorial Guinea chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
This is the land of primates with painted faces, clouds of butterflies and insects so colourful they belong in the realm of fiction. Yes, it has a history of failed coups and more, but there is plenty to bring you to this country’s beautiful black-and-white shores.
- go wide-eyed over Bioko Island’s strange combination of little villages with Spanish colonial churches, dense rainforest, rare wildlife and oil platforms
- explore the colonial architecture, bustling markets and buzzing nightlife of Malabo
- whisper during forest walks in search of gorillas, elephants, chimpanzees and a glorious array of colourful birds and insects in Monte Alen National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bioko Island, Malabo, Ureca, Rio Muni, Bata, Rio Campo, Cogo, Isla Corisco, Monte Alen National Park, Understand Equatorial Guinea and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.