Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Egypt (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Egypt chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Egypt’s ancient temples, tombs and pyramids still inspire the same reverence in travellers as they have for centuries; meanwhile modern Egypt can frustrate and confound but it enchants in equal measure.
- overload on tombs and temples in ancient Thebes
- visit the pyramids of Giza, the ancient wonder still as iconic today
- immerse yourself in Cairo, the chaotic, confounding heartbeat of the nation
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cairo, Saqqara, Memphis & Dahshur, Alexandria, Sinai, Dahab, Sharm el-Sheikh & Na’ama Bay, Suez Canal, Port Said, Red Sea Coast, Hurghada, Nile Valley, Luxor, Aswan, Philae, Abu Simbel, Understand Egypt and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.