Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Djibouti (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Djibouti chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
What Djibouti lacks in size, it more than makes up for in beauty. Travelling independently around Djibouti may not come cheap, but you’ll leave this little corner of Africa with new experiences and wonderful memories.
- catch local vibes while wandering through the animated streets of the capital and enjoying its culinary delights
- descend to Lac Assal, the lowest point on the African continent at 155m below sea level
- wander flabbergasted in Llac Abbé’s Martian landscape, with hundreds of spikelike limestone chimneys
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Djibouti City, Lac Assal, Lac Abbé, Tadjoura, Goda Mountains, Understand Djibouti and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.