Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Central African Republic (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Central African Republic chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Central African Republic (CAR) is a country with staggering rare natural beauty and some wonderful wildlife. Since 2012 political problems and civil war have made the country completely off limits to travellers for safety reasons.
- Western lowland gorillas and elephants inhabit Dzanga-Sangha Reserve, a pocket of virgin rainforest
- a scenic river frontage and the old town’s wide colonial boulevards that radiate out from the Point Kilometre Zero monument in Bangui
- the Baka (a pygmy tribe) depart for traditional hunts outside the Dzanga-Sangha Reserve from the small village of Bayanga
Coverage includes: Understand Central African Republic.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.