Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Cabo Verde (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Cabo Verde chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
This stunning island chain has a captivating blend of mountains, beaches and peaceful seaside villages. Throw in the constant beat of music and its renowned hospitality and you’ll see why many have come – and never left.
- hike the misty pine-clad ridges, canyons and valleys of Santo Antão, Cabo Verde’s most spectacular island
- admire the views from the summit of stunning active volcano Pico do Fogo
- follow the sounds of morna and coladeira around music-loving seaside towns
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Santiago, Praia, São Vicente, Mindelo, Santo Antão, Fogo, São Filipe, Chã das Caldeiras, Sal, Boa Vista, Understand Cabo Verde and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.