Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Africa - Botswana (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Botswana chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
With some of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth, Botswana is one of the great safari destinations. Its lodges rank among Africa’s most exclusive, but self-drive expeditions are also possible. And however you visit, Botswana is a truly extraordinary place.
- go on the perfect safari with a luxury camp such as Vumbura Plains
- glide through the vast unspoiled wilderness of the Okavango Delta
- get up close and personal with Africa’s largest elephant herds in Chobe National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gaborone, Eastern Botswana, Khama Rhino Sanctuary, Francistown, Tuli Block, Makgadikgadi & Nxai Pans, Nothern Botswana, Chobe National Park, Okavango Delta, Maun, Eastern Delta, Inner Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Kalahari, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Understand Botswana and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.