Africa - Angola (PDF Chapter)
This is the Angola chapter from Lonely Planet’s Africa guidebook.
Angola is one of Africa’s last great travel mysteries, closed off to all but the most adventurous travellers thanks to stringent visa policies, high prices and a history that’s been more about war than peace.
- Kalandula Falls are as spectacular and large as any in Africa, but, as yet, get very few visitors
- Miradouro de Lua is a magnificent lookout over a canyon of moonlike cliffs that cascade dramatically into the Atlantic Ocean
- Parque Nacional da Kissama, Angola’s most accessible and largest national park, has been partly replenished with big fauna
Coverage includes: Understand Angola.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.