New in This Edition
- Special assistance pages for the world’s 20 busiest airports according to passenger numbers
- Special assistance pages for most of the world’s major airlines
- In-depth profiles of 11 of the world’s leading accessible travel bloggers
- Links to accessible travel forums where you can ask questions or share your experiences
- Country-by-country resources from national and local government and tourism bodies, public transport operators and NGOs, including searchable databases for accessible venues
- A wealth of experience of travelling with a disability with links to almost 100 personal travel blogs
- Specialist sports and adventure travel organisations
- Dozens of specialised accessible travel agents and tour operators from more than 60 countries
- Top travel tips and advice for travelling with access issues from experienced travellers
- Websites dedicated to the theory and promotion of accessible travel
- Inspiring images of people travelling with a disability
- Easy-to-read, screen-reader-compatible text
- Updated annually
- FREE Accessible Travel Phrasebook, covering 35 languages
- FREE 160-page Accessible Rio de Janeiro, as supplied to Paralympic athletes competing in the Paralympics.
- FREE 224-page Accessible Melbourne to inspire your next trip to Australia’s second city.
- FREE 67-page Accessible Brighton: A Festival Guide, the first in the series of UK festival guides.
- FREE 158-page Accessible Edinburgh: A Festival Guide, the second in the series of UK festival guides.
- FREE 80-page Accessible Glasgow: A Festival Guide, the third in the series of UK festival guides.