Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Set sail from Tortola, snorkel in Aruba’s clear waters, and feel the music in Cuba; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Caribbean Islands and begin your journey now!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands, our most comprehensive guide to the Caribbean Islands, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Improved planning tools for family travelers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- Accommodations feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodations
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Covers: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, the Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Saba, Sint Eustatius, St-Barthelemy, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St-Martin & Sint Maarten, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, US Virgin Islands
Publication Date: June 2021
Writers: Paul Clammer, Marc Di Duca, Alex Egerton, Sarah Gilbert, Michael Grosberg, Paul Harding, Ashley Harrell, Mark Johanson, Anna Kaminski, Tom Masters, Brendan Sainsbury, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Polly Thomas, Wendy Yanagihara, Stephanie d'Arc Taylor
896 pages, 896pp color, 119 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: December 2023
Add to your travels:
What is a Multi Country Guide?
You are viewing a Multi Country Guide
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience