Lonely Planet's Pocket Marrakesh is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Plunge headfirst into the mayhem of Djemaa el-Fna, discover hidden alleyways, and admire the artistry of Bahia Palace; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Marrakesh and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Marrakesh:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers El-Fna, Mouassine & Bab Doukkala, the Central Souqs, Riad Zitoun & Kasbah, Ville Nouvelle, Palmeraie and more
Writers: Lorna Parkes
160 pages, 160pp color, 13 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Nov 2023
Add to your travels:
You are viewing a Pocket Guide
What is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map